× Members

Invite to claim PIP

More
7 years 5 months ago #172997 by Bryando
Invite to claim PIP was created by Bryando
Hi there,

I am on DLA and was under the impression I should have been invited to claim PIP by now? Getting concerned the letter has went awol!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #173007 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Invite to claim PIP

Charlie123 wrote: Hi there,

I am on DLA and was under the impression I should have been invited to claim PIP by now? Getting concerned the letter has went awol!

Thanks

Indefinite DLA award claimants are being chosen at random, there is no way to predict when an individual will be selected, however, you would certainly know if you had missed the invite letter as your DLA payments will be suspended four weeks after the letter is sent and after a further 4 weeks your DLA will be stopped.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.