× Members

Esa 0 points to 21 points at tribunal today

More
7 years 6 months ago #173266 by soph2103
Hi I'd just like to thank everyone who has commented on my previous post.

I had my esa tribunal today,i went with a family member as well as my friend.With no legal support and having 0 points I was very anxious and stressed about the whole thing,but I kept it together and showed them the real me,and I'm so happy they saw the difficulties I face day in day out,that the assessor failed to see.

To anyone who is going through this I know it's difficult,but don't give up and try to stay positive! Both the judge and doctor were very hard to read,so much so that I thought I didn't stand a chance,but they awarded me with enough points to get into the support group,which I'm so grateful for.

Thanks again to this site,and everyone who's on it,you gave me the confidence to go through this whole ordeal,and get to the end goal. It's taken a long time,but now I can finally concentrate on just me xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: metrorider, letterboxmum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #173268 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa 0 points to 21 points at tribunal today
soph

Congratulations on getting the Decision overturned, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #173273 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa 0 points to 21 points at tribunal today
That's great news Soph, thanks for letting us know! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #173278 by soph2103
Replied by soph2103 on topic Esa 0 points to 21 points at tribunal today
Thanks so much!

I'm so pleased with the outcome! and I'm so grateful that everyone has been so helpful on this site.

Thanks again to you all xxx

More
7 years 6 months ago #173282 by raindaisy
Replied by raindaisy on topic Esa 0 points to 21 points at tribunal today
well done soph!! the sad part is , the impact on health is immense

! how are the DMakers and HCP getting it so wrong??? targets, no doubt.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.