× Members

Pip points

More
7 years 7 months ago #173504 by Bish79
Pip points was created by Bish79
Hi can anyone give me advice ! I received my decision letter I scored 9 for daily living activities and 12 for monbility giving me standard rate for living activities and enhanced rate for mobility. However I was not awarded it due to the fact they predict my condition will improve ! ( wish I had their crystal ball ! ) Not even the consultants or Drs have said this. They also say that the first 3 months of my condition will not be considered ?! This seems ludicrous to me because I very much lived them first 3 months. When I phoned even they couldn't understand why ?! I've asked for a reconsideration and have written a letter would appreciate some further advice thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #173553 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip points
Bish

Forgive me but it's not clear from your post whether you have received an award or not?

PIP legally requires a claimant to have suffered from the limitations that result in an award for at least three months, if your conditions are new then it would be correct that this period would not be included.

I'm afraid, without a clearer understanding of why you have/have not been awarded and what you have requested the MR over it's not possible to offer more advice at this time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.