× Members

PIP tribunal

More
7 years 6 months ago #176768 by littlelizzies
PIP tribunal was created by littlelizzies
Hi, We have my daughters Tribunal today , we were in about a hour and at the end the judge thanked us for coming and said we are free to go now. I thought they normally asked you to wait in the waiting room while they reached the decision ,or am I wrong, What will happen now please ? sorry for the questions but I'm unsure about these things as I have learning difficulties .Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #176769 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP tribunal

littlelizzies wrote: Hi, We have my daughters Tribunal today , we were in about a hour and at the end the judge thanked us for coming and said we are free to go now. I thought they normally asked you to wait in the waiting room while they reached the decision ,or am I wrong, What will happen now please ? sorry for the questions but I'm unsure about these things as I have learning difficulties .Thank you

They will try and provide a Decision Notice on the day, but if their diary was full for the day then they will send the Decision by post, you'll probably receive it Monday or Tuesday next week, so I'm afraid it will likely be a fretful weekend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #176771 by littlelizzies
Replied by littlelizzies on topic PIP tribunal
Okay thank you

More
7 years 6 months ago #176789 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic PIP tribunal
I had my tribunal ( by phone) on Monday - still not heard back .

More
7 years 6 months ago #176805 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP tribunal

abby wrote: I had my tribunal ( by phone) on Monday - still not heard back .

I'm guessing that the Christmas post is holding things up :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #176967 by smark25
Replied by smark25 on topic PIP tribunal
Any progress guys?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.