× Members

FAO GORDON GP Factual Report

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #177470 by Maggie
FAO GORDON GP Factual Report was created by Maggie
Dear Gordon,
Whilst trying to find the reference in the members guide regarding GP evidence for PIP for radhika I came across a Freedom of Information request for the GP Factual Report. I don't know how current it but the request was answered this year.
It was via What Do They Know website.
Link is (I hope);

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/335861/re...achment%201.pdf.html

It didn't look very structured, just lots of blank lines, couldn't see anything about descriptors, maybe it comes with an instruction booklet?

I notice people seem to be struggling to get to the members guides. I find I have to log in, then unclick remember me, then click members guides, then click PIP or whatever. It doesn't work for me if I go from the forum it has to be from the home page.

Does this help anyone?
Merry Christmas, you've been such a wonderful support & help to me. Heartfelt thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Gordon. Reason: changed url
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #177485 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic FAO GORDON GP Factual Report
Hi Susie,

Just clicked onto link. No info.

Many Thanks for trying to help.

R

More
7 years 9 months ago #177489 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FAO GORDON GP Factual Report

radhika wrote: Hi Susie,

Just clicked onto link. No info.

Many Thanks for trying to help.

R

I'm not sure if this is what Susie was trying to link to but I have updated her post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #177492 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic FAO GORDON GP Factual Report
Hello Gordon,

Sorry for being a pain, but where is her post updated??

R

More
7 years 9 months ago #177494 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FAO GORDON GP Factual Report

radhika wrote: Hello Gordon,

Sorry for being a pain, but where is her post updated??

R

I updated the link in her post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: shrinathji

More
7 years 9 months ago #177495 by Maggie
Replied by Maggie on topic FAO GORDON GP Factual Report
So sorry Gordon& radhika,
I'm not quite sure how I've got muddled:not all that well at the moment, sorry. I was trying to respond to T.J's post earlier.
Its a huge concern that so many GPs etc simply haven't got time to provide the detailed evidence needed. If further medical evidence is actually sent for by the HP, I believe DWP only pays the GP £40 (or £33 plus VAT)?
The system simply isn't working.
On another note, probably trivial, you don't really let IDS post on this forum do you? Or is someone so puerile that they think its funny? He's responsible for so many deaths & real suffering. I feel really scared. I suppose it was naieve to think this site wasn't being closely monitored by those that wish me harm.
Anyway lets all stagger on through Christmas the best we can.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.