× Members

ESA

More
7 years 3 months ago #177504 by Nino
ESA was created by Nino
I receive hight rate on both components of pip do I have to go thru all that assesmend and face to face with esa ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #177516 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Nino wrote: I receive hight rate on both components of pip do I have to go thru all that assesmend and face to face with esa ?

PIP and ESA are different benefits with their own criteria, although there are some areas of overlap, where there are the assessment criteria are still different. A PIP report can be used in the making of the Decision but it cannot substitute for the ESA assessment process.

At the very least you will need to complete a new ESA50, depending on your answers and the other information you supply it may be possible to have your assessment done on paper rather than as a face to face, but there are no guarantees of this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nino

More
7 years 3 months ago #177693 by Nino
Replied by Nino on topic ESA
Thank you very much Gordon
I have another question I have tumour in brain stem do you think that can consider under special rules

More
7 years 3 months ago #177724 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA
Hi Nino,

If you hope to be awarded ESA under the 'exceptional circumstances rules' it is up to you to prove that you - or someone else - could realistically be expected to suffer harm if you were not awarded ESA or put in the Support Group.

This is explained in the ESA guide.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nino

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.