× Members

Timescale of pip review form

More
7 years 9 months ago #177808 by Misstoto
Timescale of pip review form was created by Misstoto
Hi there,
I' was awarded PIP for 2 years, expiring December 2016. I was sent the PIP review form, which I filled in and returned to the DWP on 14-12-16 (along with medical reports) and although I'm still receiving payment, I haven't heard a ducky bird from DWP. Can anyone advise me as to the timescale of sending review form off and receiving a reply from them.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #177822 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Timescale of pip review form

Lin wrote: Hi there,
I' was awarded PIP for 2 years, expiring December 2016. I was sent the PIP review form, which I filled in and returned to the DWP on 14-12-16 (along with medical reports) and although I'm still receiving payment, I haven't heard a ducky bird from DWP. Can anyone advise me as to the timescale of sending review form off and receiving a reply from them.
Many thanks

It's likely that Christmas and the New Year are playing a part in the delay. You can chase the matter with the DWP and/or the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Misstoto

More
7 years 9 months ago #177856 by Misstoto
Replied by Misstoto on topic Timescale of pip review form
Thanks Gordon, but I think I'll wait (no news is good news as they say) and I don't won't to pull the tigers tail

More
7 years 9 months ago #177869 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Timescale of pip review form
You mention it was due to expire in 2016, when you received the form. Does this mean they are now reviewing at the actual end date not a year before?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daveed

More
7 years 9 months ago #178063 by Misstoto
Replied by Misstoto on topic Timescale of pip review form
Hi there Orange Blossom,
Yes I got lucky and they didn't review it until it was due to the expire.

More
7 years 9 months ago #178187 by Jacquiki
Replied by Jacquiki on topic Timescale of pip review form
I received review form 12 months before end date and had to be returned by 3/12/16. Got result back on 6/1/17 with renewal for another 4 yrs. very much relieved

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.