× Members

Using bits of ESA50 answers for PIP

More
7 years 3 months ago #177981 by winterchild
Using bits of ESA50 answers for PIP was created by winterchild
Hi, I'm grinding through the big PIP form for the DLA to PIP transfer on behalf of my relative. I'm finding that quite big chunks of my answers to the ESA50 form I did for her several years ago seem to fit the bill - they were pretty comprehensive to the point that no interview was needed

I've been copying some over nearly verbatim, especially the mixing with people,going out and moving around ones. Do you think that's OK, or will it be frowned upon?

Cheers
W.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #177999 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Using bits of ESA50 answers for PIP
winterchild

As long as you are sure that you are addressing the problems that your relative with completing the PIP activities, even where there are overlaps the criteria for ESA and PIP are quite different, so I would be surprised if an answer for ESA would be usable, but it will depend on the activity and the nature of their problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: winterchild

More
7 years 3 months ago #178026 by winterchild
Replied by winterchild on topic Using bits of ESA50 answers for PIP
Gordon,

I hear what you are saying and will check that I have re-purposed the selected ESA chunks successfully before finally transcribing my answers.

I must say, it was a bit grim getting this form a couple of days before Christmas. Cast a bit of a pall!

Thank you for your advice.
W.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.