× Members

Seeking a tribunal hearing next - what next ?

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #180043 by Alan Sowle
Hello everybody I hope you don't mind but today I need to seek some help which is mainly about going ahead with a tribunal hearing against my Pip decision and that I will be seeking some help which will hopefully be a solicitor. I really feel the need for some strong representation to back me up when I do go for a tribunal hearing as this is vital to for me at this stage.

This message contains confidential information

Thank you to the people that have had to read all of this before offing kind words from your caring heart and of course solid positive advice on my course of actions please.
Many thanks
Alan
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180066 by Gordon
A

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I've made the bulk of your post confidential so that only you and the Mods can see the content, the forum can be read by anybody.

Can I raise a note of concern about your using a solicitor, most have no experience in Social Security Tribunals and you could easily pay a lot of money for someone who in practice is no help to your case.

If you are determined to go down this route then you should find someone with a proven track record of PIP appeals.

Have you tried an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town, or county?

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #180085 by Alan Sowle
Replied by Alan Sowle on topic Seeking a tribunal hearing next - what next ?
Thanks Gordon I may have a phone call back next week from DIAL, I also emailed CAB and emailed THT too. I have a copy new of the SSCS1A pdf to read and know i have around 304 weeks before the deadline of letting them know about a hearing is needed. Big thanks,its a stressful time to think clearly.

Alan

More
7 years 2 months ago #180099 by Alan Sowle
Replied by Alan Sowle on topic Seeking a tribunal hearing next - what next ?
Just to say i downloaded your guides on appeals etc today...i forgot all about the downloads..!!! need to calm down i guess...thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.