× Members

Problem opening new pip mental mobility

More
7 years 2 months ago #180121 by Kummerzz
Problem opening new pip mental mobility was created by Kummerzz
Hello
I have a problem opening the up-to-date pip download on mental health and mobility I believe it is because it is in word doc and not in PDF . Can I access this download in PDF form?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180162 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Problem opening new pip mental mobility

Boscozz wrote: Hello
I have a problem opening the up-to-date pip download on mental health and mobility I believe it is because it is in word doc and not in PDF . Can I access this download in PDF form?
Thanks

Can you be more specific, the two PIP files that have been updated are both PDFs.

If the file is a .DOC document then you will need an app able to open MS Word files, Wordpad should be able to do this and is standard with Windows. Trying downloading the file and then opening it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kummerzz

More
7 years 2 months ago #180180 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Problem opening new pip mental mobility
Where can I find the new updated ones? I can only find old documents on the web site.
Does anyone have an external link / case number for the three judge panel that made the UT ruling?

More
7 years 2 months ago #180193 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Problem opening new pip mental mobility

abby wrote: Where can I find the new updated ones? I can only find old documents on the web site.
Does anyone have an external link / case number for the three judge panel that made the UT ruling?

The updated guide is in the PIP section. the file number is in the guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.