× Members

Put on support group.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180129 by Ang0510
Put on support group. was created by Ang0510
I am so worried about the near future. I am on low rate DLA £26.80 pw and have been for a number of years and was working until May last year. My income included Working Tax Credits as I was on a very low income. I did not claim ESA . Last May I became so very unwell regarding my long term mental health condition and had to provide sick certificates and forwarded copies to DLA for 9 months . I received an assessment interview which I attended with my daughter. This was a few months ago. I received a letter saying that I would be placed on the Support Group. I wasn't told if or what to do next. It seems unlikely I will be well enough to return to work in the foreseeable future. My Working Tax Credits are due to be suspended as Ive not been able to work..
Due to my change of circumstances will I be able to apply for DLA or PIP and will I be entitled to ESA.
Is there anyone there who could advise me. I just don't know who to turn to and certainly don't know what or if I am entitled to help financially. I would be so grateful for any feedback. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180172 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Put on support group.
Ang

Forgive me but I am very confused by your post. :(

You ask whether you can apply for DLA/PIP and ESA! At the start of your post you say you are already receiving DLA and you appear to have just been awarded ESA in the Support Group.

Confused :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.