× Members

PIP ppeal

More
7 years 2 months ago #180138 by Skonstantinou
PIP ppeal was created by Skonstantinou
I'm waiting for my appeal date. I rang the courts and they informed me that it should arrive in the post within the next two weeks. I am extremely anxious! Since they took away the Motorbility car I lost my job due to not being able to get to work. I can't claim unemployment as I can't get to the office to sign on I can't afford to use taxis. I have severe spondylosis arthritis which affects my arms, migraines, severe pain in my chest etc. I suffer with arthritis in both legs now. It was the right leg but the amount of pain is excruciating. Affecting both legs. I suffer with degenerated discs which adds to the severe pain in my legs and feet. App art from not able to walk like I used to it gets so bad at times I've been housebound for months!

The consequence of losing the Mitobility car, I am now in a position where I may lose my home! I am extremely worried.

I also want to say that the descriptor • planning and following journeys has no bearing because I have problem with walking, how can this question help anyone make an assessment about me? Everyone is affected in different ways. This question doesn't reflect this.

My assessment was mainly yes no answers, I was told just to answer the question and nothing more!

Last week I had an assessment for blue badge and am grateful to have been awarded it the following day.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180176 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP ppeal
Sophie

If your problems are with your ability to walk then this is covered under the Moving Around activity, please see the PIP Claim guide for details.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #180177 by Dollytrigger
Replied by Dollytrigger on topic PIP ppeal
Could you apply for ESA?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.