× Members

PIP Letter of support

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #180219 by Kk
PIP Letter of support was created by Kk
Hi I am currently receiving MRC & HRM on DLA but have now received my form to apply for PIP. My daughter has written me a letter of support. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to look over it to see if its ok to send or should she add to bits or take some info out. I am so stressed over this and would be so grateful.

I suffer from Bipolar, Arthritis (feet, knees, shoulders) Asthma, Psoriasis, IBS, Fibromyalgia, Vertigo

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #180250 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Letter of support
Kk

I made your letter confidential so that only you and Mods can see the content, whilst it is only members of B&W that can post in the forum, anybody can read the forum.

I'm afraid it's not our role to tell members what to include or not include in their claims. That said I can't see anything in it that would prompt me to make a comment on it.

If you are happy with what your daughter has written then you should include this with your PIP2.

When completing your form make sure that you understand the criteria against which you are being assessed the PIP2, at best, only contains a précis of the legal criteria. Also, have a read of the sections that cover the use of "reliably" and "on the majority of day".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kk

More
7 years 2 months ago #180254 by Kk
Replied by Kk on topic PIP Letter of support
Thank you. I have an appointment with the advice centre to fill out the form. I have letters of support from my gp and cpn so hopefully all goes well.
Many thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.