× Members

mental health cases for dla-pip

More
7 years 3 months ago #181841 by stuart
mental health cases for dla-pip was created by stuart
Hi B&W, I know i am a pain but i was wondering if you could direct me towards cases of people with mental health problems that have gone from dla to pip, i'd like to look at other examples and i tried to look but i couldn't find any.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #181869 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic mental health cases for dla-pip

stuart wrote: Hi B&W, I know i am a pain but i was wondering if you could direct me towards cases of people with mental health problems that have gone from dla to pip, i'd like to look at other examples and i tried to look but i couldn't find any.

I can't think of any search that would provide this information, or at least in a usable form.

All successful claims are that are reported to the forum a marked with a heart icon, so you can scroll through the forum looking for these.

Failing that you can ask members to reply, but I think that you will need to qualify your question more to get a response.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #182011 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic mental health cases for dla-pip
If yo can be a bit more specific - I did my pip on my mental health ( chronic depression, severe and enduring anorexia, OCD and Asperger's /ASD .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris