× Members

Lifts in Capita Assessment Centres.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183113 by Chris
Yesterday I phoned Capita regarding stairs to upstairs assessment rooms at their Walsall assessment centre. I was told that there are lifts in ALL Capita assessment centres.
Can anyone confirm that it is the case (that they have lifts in all centres) or have I been misled.
I know that there are exsisting comments on B & W regarding the Walsall centre & stairs so if someone could confirm the pressence of a lift at this centre it would be very helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183144 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Lifts in Capita Assessment Centres.

Chris wrote: Yesterday I phoned Capita regarding stairs to upstairs assessment rooms at their Walsall assessment centre. I was told that there are lifts in ALL Capita assessment centres.
Can anyone confirm that it is the case (that they have lifts in all centres) or have I been misled.
I know that there are exsisting comments on B & W regarding the Walsall centre & stairs so if someone could confirm the pressence of a lift at this centre it would be very helpful.

The issue is not whether there are lifts but whether you can use the stairs in an emergency, this would be a Health and Safety issue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris