× Members

pip after knee replacement

More
7 years 2 months ago #183170 by kendo
pip after knee replacement was created by kendo
:unsure: hi back in august I was awarded pip for care and mobility at the enhanced rate :cheer:
but in September I had a total knee replacement that's gone wrong and I now have lymphedema and find it harder to cope!!
my award was for 3 years but will I have to go through the whole reassessment again later on?
as I'm told by the consultant it won't improve
cheers ken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183204 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip after knee replacement

ken wrote: :unsure: hi back in august I was awarded pip for care and mobility at the enhanced rate :cheer:
but in September I had a total knee replacement that's gone wrong and I now have lymphedema and find it harder to cope!!
my award was for 3 years but will I have to go through the whole reassessment again later on?
as I'm told by the consultant it won't improve
cheers ken

I'm afraid there will be some level of assessment when your claim is looked at again, it may be possible for this to be done on your papers rather than a face to face being required but there is no way to pre-empt whether this will be the case or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #183381 by kendo
Replied by kendo on topic pip after knee replacement
may I say a big thumbs up to benifitsandwork for their help with not just my pip but ESA claim without your help I would definitely have struggled to
get the top result
cheers ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.