× Members

ESA Assessment returned form dec 21st nothing yet?

More
7 years 6 months ago #183181 by incognito
Hi
Its been since 21st dec 2016 since I sent in my ESA reassessment form & I have received no notifications about the assessment!?
I Received a letter from DWP Jan 27th saying "YOUR CLAIM FOR ESA CHANGES IN SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS" then dates starting this April & 2 pages detailing my benefits , what I receive & why etc
My PIP has been reviewed & now ongoing till July 2018 my next assessment date but that was last year

Now I'm a little confused as on this letter it states if I think the decision is wrong get in touch within 1 month date of letter not that I am its just confusing being sent this detailed account of my benefits etc & awaiting an ESA Assessment.

Would this be my assessment result sent in as a confusing way as they ask their questions or just a normal procedure?
If its normal procedure then why is this assessment taking so long especially after my PIP has been extended until July 2018 & is there anything I could do to see what's going on?

There's absolutely nothing in DWP Letter saying this is my assessment result just goes onto what I'm getting from April plus increases in November, why I'm receiving it & if I think decisions wrong
very confused!!

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #183217 by Gordon
incognito

Based on what you have posted the letter you have received is the annual entitlement letter, it has nothing to do with your reassessment.

I would chase Maximus for an update on the reassessment

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: incognito

More
7 years 6 months ago #183223 by Loubylou
If it helps in any way, I also had to have my ESA reassessment form submitted by the 23rd December 2016 and the dreaded appointment letter came in the post yesterday for a date next week!

More
7 years 6 months ago #183239 by sharon39
I returned my form at the beginning of October and I have been for my face to face assessment today. Keeping fingers tightly crossed.

More
7 years 6 months ago #183266 by ever hoping
Replied by ever hoping on topic ESA Assessment returned form dec 21st nothing yet?
Hi
Took them nearly 2 years to get my medical and assessment

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.