× Members

The Brown Evelope has arrived

More
7 years 2 months ago #183192 by Nasus76
The Brown Evelope has arrived was created by Nasus76
All my friends received their DLA to PIP transfer claim letter last year and so far all have got through the process and been awarded PIP. Now my turn has come and the dreaded brown envelope has plopped onto my doormat. I rang them to tell them I wanted to claim PIP and am currently waiting for the "How your disability affects you" form.

I won't deny that I am very worried about the process and I am almost completely convinced I will not be awarded PIP and have to try and appeal. But I'm glad I found this group!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183231 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The Brown Evelope has arrived

Nicola Bailey wrote: All my friends received their DLA to PIP transfer claim letter last year and so far all have got through the process and been awarded PIP. Now my turn has come and the dreaded brown envelope has plopped onto my doormat. I rang them to tell them I wanted to claim PIP and am currently waiting for the "How your disability affects you" form.

I won't deny that I am very worried about the process and I am almost completely convinced I will not be awarded PIP and have to try and appeal. But I'm glad I found this group!!

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

We are hoping to have a revised PIP Claim guide available this week so I would hold off downloading a copy until it is available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #183265 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic The Brown Evelope has arrived
Hi are the new pip descriptors available yet ?

More
7 years 2 months ago #183296 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The Brown Evelope has arrived

Littlebipolar wrote: Hi are the new pip descriptors available yet ?

www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/194/made

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.