× Members

ESA WRAG TO SUPPORT GROUP.

More
7 years 6 months ago #183280 by Lindy Sheehan
ESA WRAG TO SUPPORT GROUP. was created by Lindy Sheehan
Just received phone call to say I did not have to appear at tribunal as the judge had read the notes and I have been placed in the support group (I was previously in the support group before last assessment). Relief is unbelievable. Been fighting DWP since 2015, first to claim PIP from DLA transfer then ESA.
I would recommend that you follow B and W guides and persevere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #183307 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA WRAG TO SUPPORT GROUP.
L

Congratulations on the win, well done.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal Decision, I would give them a call next week to confirm that they have received the Decision Notice.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.