× Members

ESA Reassesment date help

More
7 years 2 months ago #183377 by sleepy
ESA Reassesment date help was created by sleepy
Hi there

I applied for ESA in around March 2014 and in around October that year was awarded ESA support group for 3 years, with a reassessment after two years.

It's been 3 years now and I haven't received any ESA50 or reassessment.

Can I expect a reassessment this month, later in the year (October timeframe), or have they just forgotten about me? I'm nervous since last time I was reassessed for PIP my award was reduced (8 points ?!) and this time on ESA I expect a medical and possibly a reduced or cancelled payment.

Thanks
sleepy

PS mental health grounds, schizophrenia, and sleeplessness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183403 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Reassesment date help
Sleepy

The simplest solution is for you to contact the DWP office dealing with your claim and ask when you will be reassessed, the information is held on the ESA computer system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #183454 by sleepy
Replied by sleepy on topic ESA Reassesment date help
Would contacting them directly not perhaps trigger a reassessment as far as I can tell I'm a year late already?

Thanks
sleepy

More
7 years 2 months ago #183469 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Reassesment date help

sleepy wrote: Would contacting them directly not perhaps trigger a reassessment as far as I can tell I'm a year late already?

Thanks
sleepy

There's no reason why it should, the people in the call centre have no authority to trigger an assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.