× Members

PIP Appeal

More
7 years 3 months ago #183390 by gmaxx1931
PIP Appeal was created by gmaxx1931
Hi

I would like to obtain information in regards to PIP appeals and the process.

I am a paid member of the site but cannot access any information as it asks me to register even though I am a paid member - apologies if I am doing this wrong

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #183418 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal

gmaxx1931 wrote: Hi

I would like to obtain information in regards to PIP appeals and the process.

I am a paid member of the site but cannot access any information as it asks me to register even though I am a paid member - apologies if I am doing this wrong

Thanks

We do have a problem with the forum software that can prevent the guides being downloaded and appears as a subscription problem.

Logout of the site, there should be a Logout button above this post.

Log back in and make sure that the Remember Me tick box is cleared.

Try downloading the guides again.

If the problem is not resolved then I'm afraid you will have to contact

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #183419 by gmaxx1931
Replied by gmaxx1931 on topic PIP Appeal
Hi Gordon

I managed to find the content - thanks

:)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.