× Members

ESA Support Group for 18 months

More
7 years 2 months ago #183398 by Debs424
ESA Support Group for 18 months was created by Debs424
:) The relief is overwhelming. After months of waiting for my ESA re-assessment, I was finally advised today that I do not require a medical and I have been placed in Support Group for 18 months. Yet again, all the information on this site assisted me massively in completing my form and ensuring I sent in the best evidence. Thank you so so much. I would go out and party if only I could get out of this bed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183422 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Support Group for 18 months

Debs424 wrote: :) The relief is overwhelming. After months of waiting for my ESA re-assessment, I was finally advised today that I do not require a medical and I have been placed in Support Group for 18 months. Yet again, all the information on this site assisted me massively in completing my form and ensuring I sent in the best evidence. Thank you so so much. I would go out and party if only I could get out of this bed!

Really pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debs424

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris