× Members

Pip award review

More
7 years 2 months ago #183424 by prnoble1950
Pip award review was created by prnoble1950
I would like some advice please.
My wife has been asked to complete the Pip ar1 form to renew her award.
She was previously awarded enhanced on both at a tribunal in July 2015.
Because there has been no change in her condition can she use the results from the descriptors awarded at her tribunal or does she have work from her original pip2 form where she was originally given a lower award.
Are the Dwp going to work from the tribunal results or the original pip award.
Also is there any help in filling in this new pip ar1 form. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183436 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip award review

nobby wrote: I would like some advice please.
My wife has been asked to complete the Pip ar1 form to renew her award.
She was previously awarded enhanced on both at a tribunal in July 2015.
Because there has been no change in her condition can she use the results from the descriptors awarded at her tribunal or does she have work from her original pip2 form where she was originally given a lower award.
Are the Dwp going to work from the tribunal results or the original pip award.
Also is there any help in filling in this new pip ar1 form. Thank you.

She should use the Tribunal result primarily, but as their Decision is unlikely to contain any details of how they arrived at their Decision she may have to make reference to the last PIP2.

The PIP Claim guide has a section that covers the AR1.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.