× Members

PIP Form

More
7 years 2 months ago #183493 by minky93
PIP Form was created by minky93
Hi I am filling out the PIP form transferring from DLA
The form is a booklet which is perforated can I separate the pages or does it have to be kept together.
The reason I ask is I want to photocopy the pages

Many thanks
Hilary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183524 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Form

Hilary wrote: Hi I am filling out the PIP form transferring from DLA
The form is a booklet which is perforated can I separate the pages or does it have to be kept together.
The reason I ask is I want to photocopy the pages

Many thanks
Hilary

I'm not aware of anything that say you can't and the first thing that the DWP will do when they receive it back is cut off the left hand side so that they can scan it, but if you are able to copy it without separating the pages then I would recommend that you do. If you do separate the pages then you must secure them to together again, either with a staple or treasury tag in the top left corner.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: minky93

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.