× Members

mandatory reconsiderations

More
7 years 2 months ago #183496 by lou.q
mandatory reconsiderations was created by lou.q
Does anybody no how long it takes for a mandatory reconsideration. I have lost care and mobility awards and means my car will have to go back. I was just wondering whether I can still keep my car until a mandatory reconsideration is done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183525 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic mandatory reconsiderations

lou.q wrote: Does anybody no how long it takes for a mandatory reconsideration. I have lost care and mobility awards and means my car will have to go back. I was just wondering whether I can still keep my car until a mandatory reconsideration is done.

Typically 4-5 weeks but they can be 2-3 months.

I do have to warn you that revision rates at MR are very low and if you have to go to appeal then you will not be able to retain the car.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lou.q

More
7 years 2 months ago #183532 by lou.q
Replied by lou.q on topic mandatory reconsiderations
thanks for your reply. I have gone from an indefinite low care component and high rate mobility to zero for both under PIP and am worried now about losing my car if the mandatory reconsideration takes longer than the timescale I have in returning my car.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.