× Members

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #183502 by Gordonmcadams
Hi I've contracted you before about me not being able to log into the members site and I'm still having the same problem.
This message contains confidential information

Kind Regards
Gordon Mcadams
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #183515 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Log in difficult
G

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

This appears to be your first post!

I have made your login information confidential so that only you and the Mods can see it. Posting this information in an open forum is really not something to do.

Without an explanation of the problems you are having it's really not possible to offer any help.

What are you doing?
Have you received an error message?

You need to be logged in to the site to post in the forum, so you have done something right :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #183523 by Cardiff2011
Replied by Cardiff2011 on topic Log in difficult
Hi I have just tried to log in as member but rejected. Changed password via email and now ok???

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.