× Members

I ve had enogh

More
7 years 2 months ago #183549 by wum2012
I ve had enogh was created by wum2012
Hi Everone

I had my ESA f2f in December and just received the news I have been demoted to the Wrag Group. (Previously in SG) No benefit to be paid due to the 365 rule. However I will have my NI stamp credited.I phoned and asked for a copy of HCP report and also said I would be appealing. I've received the report and over the last two/three weeks picked it up start reading it,and had to put it down because I get very upset and angry and that sentences are in that report that were not spoken about. Typing errors on medication dosage,. Points that were spoken about not recorded and I had the interview taped (90 minutes) the whole document is flawed. I have attempted to put pen to paper to appeal and find I haven't the mental strength to put a letter together. I feel the HCP had made his decision before I left the room. So I've decided not to appeal, and most definitely am not fit enough to attend a job centre (I'm 63) so I am just going to carry on by myself for the next three years until I get my State Pension. The esa50 forms you are advised to complete as if it's a bad day, I truthfully did that. But if your not having that awful bad day on your F2F what can you do other than be assessed. The HCP then writes the claimant states this but I saw no evidence. But I would like to thank all you moderators on this site for the wonderful work you do. Without this site a lot of people like me would not have known which way to turn. Thank you once again and best wishes for the future

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183583 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I ve had enogh
Wun

I really sorry to hear this.

If you want to re-visit your Decision then you can make a late request for a Mandatory Reconsideration up to 13 months after the Decision date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wum2012

More
7 years 2 months ago #183591 by soxie
Replied by soxie on topic I ve had enogh
I feel the same about my PIP the assessment was full of lies and basicially I was told to ''prove it''
and so I thought ok I will and then I got my tribunal date and place over 60 miles away from me in another County I asked for one nearer and was told ''no'' even though they are held in the town where I live so I just give up........ I have no car cannot use public transport which would mean 3 trains and 2 taxis..

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.