× Members

Advice on different ESA groups?

More
7 years 2 months ago #183558 by Amyw
Advice on different ESA groups? was created by Amyw
I'm getting a bit confused and just need some advice please.

I had an ESA f2f medical just under 3 years ago. I scored 0 points but appealed on advice of my Dr and was then placed in the support group. The ESA I get is contribution based. I am waiting to be called for a f2f medical after receiving the health questionnaire.

My question is - if I get placed in either the support group again or the WRAG does the ESA carry on being contribution based? I live with my husband who works full time.

Am I getting pension stamps on the contribution based ESA?

Sorry for my ignorance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183602 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice on different ESA groups?
Amyw

If you are placed back in the SG then your ESA(CB) will continue in payment.

If you are placed in the WRAG then based on your post , you should be entitled to ESA(CB) for a further 365 days, after this you technically remain in the WRAG but with no payments. If a following reassessment places you back in the SG then your ESA(CB) will be re-instated.

In both cases you receive NI Credits as long as you remain om ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amyw

More
7 years 2 months ago #183614 by Amyw
Replied by Amyw on topic Advice on different ESA groups?
Thanks v much for speedy response.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.