× Members

Crisis point, now what

More
7 years 2 months ago #183611 by ChrissieT
Crisis point, now what was created by ChrissieT
Now in total desperation, with no oil left to heat myself because I could not make a decision to spend the money I don't have yet from my PIP claim, and told today by DWP to contact the Job Centre to see what benefits I might be bake to claim.
Perhaps I should just curl up and die here in my bed and make one less person for this crap Government to ignore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Crisis point, now what

Angrybird wrote: Now in total desperation, with no oil left to heat myself because I could not make a decision to spend the money I don't have yet from my PIP claim, and told today by DWP to contact the Job Centre to see what benefits I might be bake to claim.
Perhaps I should just curl up and die here in my bed and make one less person for this crap Government to ignore.

If you are under State Retirement Age and unable to work then you can make a claim for ESA, otherwise make an appointment at your local CAB or JC+ office and they may be able to help you claim other benefits that you are entitled to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.