× Members

The gray report

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186318 by Philip
The gray report was created by Philip
Today I had my bundle of paperwork from DWP and the reasons they give for opposing my appeal and they kept going on about the Gray report and how all HPs follow this what is the Gray report and if the DWP kept on about it how they reach there decision why don't they sent a copy when appealing for PIP so at least I know what they are on about and how can I see this Gray report.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The gray report

Philip wrote: Today I had my bundle of paperwork from DWP and the reasons they give for opposing my appeal and they kept going on about the Gray report and how all HPs follow this what is the Gray report and if the DWP kept on about it how they reach there decision why don't they sent a copy when appealing for PIP so at least I know what they are on about and how can I see this Gray report.

Paul Gray is employed by the DWP to produce an independent report on the operation of PIP, he has just published his latest report. The report is quite long and I have only skipped through it but I have to say that I struggle to see it's relevant to a single PIP assessment and the Decision that followed, in particular, it is neither accepted guidance nor the actual law. My best guess is that as it has just been published then it is the latest buzz phrase being used by DMs.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarbW5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.