× Members

MR Success Query on 50 Appeal Points Documentation

More
7 years 1 month ago #186428 by KathyS
Hi Sorry to be a nuisance but I too (along with Joe01 I think) would be grateful if you could supply a link to the document that PlankGirl used to help her win her MR. There is so much info on this site (Good thing!) that sometimes I get 'distracted' with info I don't need. As per PlankGirls post the document that has 50 appeal points on it would be very useful to me right now. I am currently requesting an MR and also feel it seems like all I am doing is reiterating what has already been said. (This is for my husband I should add).

Very grateful to this site for all the information you have provided.

Thanks
KathyS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #186497 by bro58

KathyS wrote: Hi Sorry to be a nuisance but I too (along with Joe01 I think) would be grateful if you could supply a link to the document that PlankGirl used to help her win her MR. There is so much info on this site (Good thing!) that sometimes I get 'distracted' with info I don't need. As per PlankGirls post the document that has 50 appeal points on it would be very useful to me right now. I am currently requesting an MR and also feel it seems like all I am doing is reiterating what has already been said. (This is for my husband I should add).

Very grateful to this site for all the information you have provided.

Thanks
KathyS

Hi KS,

I assume that you are referring to This Post

All our PIP MR/Appeals Guidance can be downloaded from the links on This Page

bro58
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
7 years 1 month ago #186503 by Gordon
Kathy

My best guess is that it is the "Best possible ways to challenge a PIP medical report" guide in the PIP section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KathyS

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris