× Members

PIP Assessment

More
7 years 3 days ago #188176 by Kummerzz
PIP Assessment was created by Kummerzz
Hello
I had my PIP Assessment on the 17th March but I have not heard from the DWP however the DWP is still continuing to pay my DLA how long does it take to transfer from DLA to PIP from the time of assessment ? What could be the hold up? Can I ask for a copy of the assessment and who should I write to? Is it better to wait for the result before asking for a copy of the PIP report - I had my ESA assessment two weeks later than the PIP and the DWP have kept me in the support group. Thank you B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 days ago #188185 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Assessment
Boscozz

We would expect a PIP Decision to take 2-4 weeks so I would contact the DWP to find out what is going on.

Contact the DWP office dealing with your claim for a copy of the assessment report.

Congratulations on the ESA award. Well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #190152 by Kummerzz
Replied by Kummerzz on topic PIP Assessment
I wrote to the PIP centre for a copy of the F2F interview conducted on the 17th March and the result - that was a month ago - no reply yet - does it always take this long ? and is that a good sign or a bad one? is PIP bogged down with dealing with claims? Does DWP have a time limit to reply with the outcome of the F2F ?
B

More
6 years 11 months ago #190173 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Assessment

Boscozz wrote: I wrote to the PIP centre for a copy of the F2F interview conducted on the 17th March and the result - that was a month ago - no reply yet - does it always take this long ? and is that a good sign or a bad one? is PIP bogged down with dealing with claims? Does DWP have a time limit to reply with the outcome of the F2F ?
B

It should normally take no more than 7-10 days.

I would check back with the DWP, most likely they have lost the request, but there is a small chance that the report has been delayed, an random audit would be the most likely cause if this has happened.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kummerzz

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.