× Members

DSP playing fair?

More
6 years 11 months ago #188609 by Cinders8586
DSP playing fair? was created by Cinders8586
Hi, yet another newbie.

I am at tribunal stage, I got my 174 page bundle pack at the end of March and following advice from your website (after I had overcome the sheer volume of paperwork and the facing of having to put pen to paper) I have been busy preparing my submission for the tribunal.

With my mandatory reconsideration I attached a recent hospital letter, which was acknowledged by the DWP in the response from the second DM from the DWP. I sent in the MR on the 2nd February and received the DWP decision on the 7th February.

In the DWP submission, which I received with the bundle pack it states "No additional medical evidence was submitted for consideration at appeal stage". Yet in the bundle pack is a signed copy of my MR together with a comment I had written underneath my signature which said "please see attached" (the hospital letter), a copy of the hospital letter is also in the bundle pack. This evidence in clearly in the bundle pack pages 165 to 168.

Here's the twist, pages 8 and 9 of the bundle pack is a copy of my MR photocopied without my signature or comment. I did not post the DWP an unsigned Mandatory Reconsideration.

The DWP are not playing fair.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188614 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DSP playing fair?
Cinder

It can be really easy to focus on the issues in the evidence, but this won't lead to you receiving an award, so you have to ask yourself will this error, opinion, whatever lead to you scoring the points you need. Unless I've missed something, the issues you have posted with the information you sent in for the MR, won't help you score.

You need to go back through your PIP2, the evidence (yours and the DWP) and PIP Clam guide to make sure that you have shown why you meet the Descriptors to score points and if you haven't, add content to explain why you do.

Make sure you make use of the terms under "reliably" wherever applicable and remember you have to be able to complete an activity on the majority of days not to score points.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.