× Members

time taken for decision

More
7 years 1 week ago #188661 by scampidoo
time taken for decision was created by scampidoo
How long do the DWP take to contact people with a decision after a face to face medical with Maximus? How long can they leave people waiting? It was nearly a year between my form and my medical. Also my medication has increased since the medical. Should I let them know or wait for the mandatory reconsideration if they fail me? Can I do that by telephone? Thanks guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #188662 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic time taken for decision

scampidoo wrote: How long do the DWP take to contact people with a decision after a face to face medical with Maximus? How long can they leave people waiting? It was nearly a year between my form and my medical. Also my medication has increased since the medical. Should I let them know or wait for the mandatory reconsideration if they fail me? Can I do that by telephone? Thanks guys.

ESA Decision are currently taking 2-4 weeks.

I would let them know about the medicine, you can call the ESA hotline and the call centre staff can add a note the with information to your computer record.

ESA: 0345 608 8545 (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris