× Members

PIP and issues

More
6 years 11 months ago #188666 by DRAGON2009
PIP and issues was created by DRAGON2009
If you have a face to face coming up in a few days and you think you have information that supports what you have already sent in ( I mean documentary as well as other information) I presume that given the DWP/CAPITA workload they would be unlikely to hacve kjit scanned onto their systems and read in just a few days. Presumably it might be better to take it to the face to face and also send copies in ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and issues
XFACTOR

If is evidence that might make a difference as to whether an oral or paper assessment was carried out then I would try contacting the Assessment Provider directly by either emailing or faxing the information to them.

www.atoshealthcare.com

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

If it is just information that might affect the Decision then take a copy with you and ask the assessor to read it and include it in your file. They are required to do this under the DWP guidance issued to assessors.

I would be tempted to also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim marked for the attention of the Decision Maker.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #188681 by Tabbycat
Replied by Tabbycat on topic PIP and issues
My Atos F2F assessment invitation stated I could bring along new medical evidence. However, at the F2F, yesterday, the nurse said she hadn't got time to read anything and it wasn't necessary. I insisted my addition consultants' letters were included and she said she'd send them with my claim. I had to sign a form at the end of the hour's F2F to do this.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.