× Members

ESA form

More
7 years 3 days ago #188980 by lollo1
ESA form was created by lollo1
Hi I am waiting for an ESA50 form for my disabled daughter. She gets PIP both higher rate till 2021. Will this ESA affect her PIP and do I fill both the physical and mental health parts out. She is autistic and although it affects her mentally it has a knock on effect physically, she also has vitamin D deficiency. I have read through the Members guide but just wanted to check so I have all my ducks in a row and ready. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 days ago #188995 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA form
Loll

We haven't seen an ESA Claim affect a PIP one in a negative way and I would not expect this to change.

To score points for the physical section (questions 1-10) you will need to show that her problems have an underlying physical cause, so from your posts, the effects of the Vitamin D deficiency would be relevant but those caused by her Autism are unlikely to score,

In a similar way, the mental health section (11-17) cannot be the result of a physical issue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris