× Members

ESA medical followed by phone call

• Bernadette Riddle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #189221 by Bernadette Riddle
ESA medical followed by phone call was created by Bernadette Riddle
Hello , I have a question two weeks ago I had my face to face medical and today I received a phone call, saying that someone will be calling me they want to ask a few questions and they will give me the answer as to wether I will be signed off for ESA.
Is this normal practise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Gallacher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189246 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical followed by phone call
B

It is normal but I am afraid it suggest that your ESA claim has been unsuccessful.

When this happens the Decision Maker may choose to call the claimant to see if there are any issues in their Decision that have been missed or misunderstood and which might allow them to revise the Decision in the claimants favour.

I would make bullet list of your reasons why you think that you score the points needed for an award and keep it by the phone so that you can refer to it when you are called.

We do see members getting an award after this phone call so it's well worth you taking it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.