× Members

Doctor medical form

More
6 years 11 months ago #189586 by BlueAngel
Doctor medical form was created by BlueAngel
Hi there, I am currently in the process of appealing my Pip decision in which I scored no points, due to me mixing my home appointment up and not hearing the front door. I am finding this all quite overwhelming hence haven't actually sent the appeal letter off yet(I have a couple days left)
I suffer from depression, PTSD lost my teaching job 10 years ago due to breakdowns, I have been on ESA since. I asked my doctor if the would fill in the medical form for me. I have had to pay, and the doctor has filled it in in one day, marking my difficulties as moderate, depression, PTSD and fybromyalgia. I am currently waiting to see a psychologist (next monday), the doctor hasnt put this in. Is it even worth me going through this?
Part of the reason given for the turn down of the mandatory recon was that I manage to take my adult ASD sons to thier appointments (I don't I stated in a letter that I miss their appointments too)
I have been with my doctor for 2 years. I don't feel able to challenge them myself. I am very much affected on a daily basis, and know that if I was chucked off ESA I wouldn't manage the going to the JC, the regularity, the people. It would probably push me over the edge.
I suppose what I am asking does my situation warrant continuing the fight? Incidentally when the refused my mandatory reconsideration they sent me a WCA form to fill, also due this week. I just can't seem to pick myself up off the floor so to speak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189610 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Doctor medical form
BlueAngel

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Forgive me but I am not entirely clear what you are appealing for your PIP, were you classed as failing to attend or did you have an assessment and subsequently received no points?

Were you previously on DLA or was this a new claim for PIP?

Without further information on why you are appealing it's difficult to give advice, but be aware that you can make a new claim for PIP immediately, there is no waiting time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.