× Members

DLA TO PIP AWARD

More
6 years 11 months ago #189617 by paul watson
DLA TO PIP AWARD was created by paul watson
Hello & good Afternoon
I just wanted to write in to say a very BIG thank you to Steve and all of you wonderful people at Benefits And Work.
I [Finally] received my "brown envelope" on Sat 13.05.2017. I have at last reached the end of my [nightmare] journey.
My "journey" began on Nov 12th, 2016 resulting in a horrible & Stressful Christmas/new year
I then received nothing until a Capita letter arrived 2 weeks before my 60th birthday "inviting" me for a face to face assessment on 12.04.17 resulting in a "numb" birthday celebration for my 60th.
Then, HOORAH! I received notification that I have been awarded PIP at the same rates as my current DLA. [STANDARD] PERSONAL CARE & [ENHANCED] MOBILITY This will be until I hit 70 in 2027.
So Thank you again Steve & all at B & W without your truly awesome guides I would have lost all hope of fighting for Success.
I just don't know what will happen to my Pip award in 2027 if I am still around then :-)
Nevertheless, I will continue my yearly membership to benefits & work regardless.
A very big thank you from a Very grateful member.
Kindest regards

Paul Watson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189633 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP AWARD
P

That's terrific news, very pleased for you. Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris