× Members

Pups awarde

More
6 years 11 months ago #189789 by mourneman
Pups awarde was created by mourneman
Hi all I live in northern Ireland and have been going through the process of being transferred from dla to pips .well I got my brown letter today and without having to do a medical I received enhanced care and enhanced mobility until 2021.I would like to thank this site for all the information provided without which I could never have filled my form in so again a big thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189805 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pups awarde

mourneman wrote: Hi all I live in northern Ireland and have been going through the process of being transferred from dla to pips .well I got my brown letter today and without having to do a medical I received enhanced care and enhanced mobility until 2021.I would like to thank this site for all the information provided without which I could never have filled my form in so again a big thankyou.

I think you are one of the first reporting back from N. Ireland. Congratulations on the award and well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris