× Members

PIP Reassessment Medical Report

More
6 years 11 months ago #189902 by LibbyWick
PIP Reassessment Medical Report was created by LibbyWick
Hi All, I'm not sure what the "medical report" is. I've had a reassessment (previously on higher rate for daily living and mobility) and been given zero points across the board on reassessment. I had a decision letter listing all the components and the 0 points. There is also a section entitled "How I made my decision", is this the medical report?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189937 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Reassessment Medical Report

LibbyWick wrote: Hi All, I'm not sure what the "medical report" is. I've had a reassessment (previously on higher rate for daily living and mobility) and been given zero points across the board on reassessment. I had a decision letter listing all the components and the 0 points. There is also a section entitled "How I made my decision", is this the medical report?

The medical or assessment report can be requested by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #189965 by Bamboozal
Replied by Bamboozal on topic PIP Reassessment Medical Report
I requested my husbands PA4 two weeks ago ( was told it would arrive in a week) from his PIP home assessmen 3 weeks ago.
Rang DWP this morn to ask if its been sent and they said no not yet, they arent sure why and asked why did we want it anyway!!! cos we are allowed to have a copy when requested I said! they said they would send a message thro to ask them to send it.
Also they said that they didn't recieve the medical report till 5 days after the home assessment.

Not sure if this is anyone elses experience

Bam

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.