× Members

Let's have another go at the disabled and elderly

More
6 years 11 months ago #189904 by mike
Hi all,
Every day seems to be a good reason to blame the sick, disabled and elderly of this country for most of our problems. Not only are we blocking beds, we are taking up family sized housing, generally getting in the way at supermarkets and shouldn't be allowed to drive. As for receiving benefits and pensions, both of which we have paid into more than anyone else in the country, well that's ridiculous. Is there any other country in the world that treats people, especially very vulnerable people in the same way. Most countries revere their seniors, in my country I am nothing more than a nuisance, a burden on resources, a human leech sucking the lifeblood from the nation.
Well that's how it makes me feel.
Mike.

MikeP
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #189939 by Gordon
Mike

I'm afraid as this is a discussion topic I am going to have to lock it it prevent replies.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.