× Members

PIP awarded for ongoing period ??

More
6 years 11 months ago #189908 by skyblue4u
PIP awarded for ongoing period ?? was created by skyblue4u
Hello my son has got his descision on pip, enhanced for both care and mobility. I would first of all like to thank you all at B & W for your priceless guides and seemingly endless questions I've asked over the last few months but your advice has been carried out to the letter.
Anyone going through the process of ESA or PIP system needs to consult the members guides and follow their advice as without it success is very much stacked against them.
My question is that there does not seem to be a period of time given other than an ongoing period ? Have any other me people been given this same award and what exactly does it mean ? can they actually come back to him at any period to have a further assessment, rather confusing and would appreciate any light being shed on these types of awards/period and what is meant by it. Special thanks to Gordon and of course B & W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189944 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP awarded for ongoing period ??
Skyblue

Congratulations on the award, well done.

An On-going award is as close as PIP gets to an indefinite award. The letter usually says that the claimant will be assessed after 10 years, we'll see in about seven years what they do, when the first on-going awards reach this milestone.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: justme

More
6 years 11 months ago #189992 by skyblue4u
Replied by skyblue4u on topic PIP awarded for ongoing period ??
Thank you Gordpn for your reply. That is very interesting I'll keep you updated on any future reassessment request.
thanks again for all your advice

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.