× Members

Pip

More
6 years 11 months ago #190188 by Bubbles19
Pip was created by Bubbles19
Hi so pleased I've been put back on support group. I'm on lower rate of pip but now. My health has got far worse I really would like a blue badge pls can u advise me. Thanks xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #190208 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Bubbles19 wrote: Hi so pleased I've been put back on support group. I'm on lower rate of pip but now. My health has got far worse I really would like a blue badge pls can u advise me. Thanks xx

Do you mean that you are receiving Standard rate PIP Mobility? If you are and you scored at least 8 points for the Moving Around activity, points from Going Out do not count, then you are automatically entitled to a Blue Badge.

You can apply for a Blue Badge directly to your Local Authority. See

www.gov.uk/apply-blue-badge

If you are considering asking for your PIP to be reassessed, then I would urge some caution, as I said above you will need to show that you can reliably stand and then move (walk) no more than 50m even with the use of aids, on the majority of days. Can you reasonably do this?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.