× Members

Pip f2f turnaround

More
6 years 10 months ago #191149 by Susan Smith
Pip f2f turnaround was created by Susan Smith
Hi, please could I ask another quick question, I am sending my pip2 form back tomorrow by recorded delivery as it has to be there by the 17th which is Saturday, I have received a letter from dwp to remind me that I haven't sent the form in yet and, the date it has to be there by, so to make sure it gets there I'm sending it tomorrow, but I am also going away for a week on Saturday and a family member is going to check my post.
Do they normally send for you immediately, like as soon as they receive the form send an appointment out in the next post, or would they read through it first?
I am not going away too far, and will be able to come home but just thought I'd ask if you knew how they would do this.
I know you said on my last question to you to tell them but, I just didn't want to upset the apple cart so to speak,and didn't mention it.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191159 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip f2f turnaround
Susan

There are no guarantees but I would be surprised if you heard within two weeks of returning the form and it could be much longer as we have seen a general slow down in the assessment process across the country.

They are required to give you seven days written notice although this includes postage time.

It is worth your noting on the PIP2 the dates that you will be away( Additional Information).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #191161 by Susan Smith
Replied by Susan Smith on topic Pip f2f turnaround
Thank you Gordon, I don't usually go out much, but as my husband is my full time career and needs a break, he suggested we go away, to recharge his batteries.
I will pop a note on the additional information, I just hope that it won't go against me though.
Thank you for your help and advice once again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.