× Members

pip success all down to this wonderful site

More
6 years 10 months ago #191240 by bonniedog
used the guides on here back in january and sent off my forms recorded delivery 6 of feb ,got a letter in late march saying i wasnt eligible as i didnt return the form ,lucky i followed the advice here and proved they had signed for it on the 8th feb ,so after losing my forms they kindly allowed me a face to face at 3 days notice on 4 may ,then silence until randomly check my online bank to see who i couldnt afford to pay this month ,and bugger me £2880 had been deposited the day before by the dhss ,and today i got the paperwork enhanced rate on both and back dated to jan 2017 and until may 2021 ,so grateful for the guides and advice honestly the best £20 i've spent in a long time many thanks to all and cant thank or recommend you enough
The following user(s) said Thank You: andria2milly, ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191252 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip success all down to this wonderful site
bonniedog

I am very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 10 months ago #191618 by andria2milly
Replied by andria2milly on topic pip success all down to this wonderful site
Just wanted to thank U for the work U do. After a very long struggle with the application process, I was transferred from DLA to PIP at the enhanced rate (same as Before) My doctors, friends and an Advice worker also helped but still B&W has been there for so many of us THANKU

More
6 years 10 months ago #191684 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip success all down to this wonderful site

Andria wrote: Just wanted to thank U for the work U do. After a very long struggle with the application process, I was transferred from DLA to PIP at the enhanced rate (same as Before) My doctors, friends and an Advice worker also helped but still B&W has been there for so many of us THANKU

That's terrific news, very pleased for your.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.