× Members

Asseror report pip

More
6 years 10 months ago #191935 by perrybo
Asseror report pip was created by perrybo
Hi will it be alright to ask assesor for his/her report while I am there on medical or best to wait for outcome thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191939 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Asseror report pip
perrybo

The assessor can't give you a copy of the report, you need to contact the DWP office dealing with your claim a couple of days after the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: perrybo

More
6 years 10 months ago #191994 by Barbara Bothered
Replied by Barbara Bothered on topic Asseror report pip
My assessor told me it could take upto 4 wks for me to hear anything???

More
6 years 10 months ago #192069 by Lynda
Replied by Lynda on topic Asseror report pip
I rang the DWP when I got home from my PIP assessment and asked for a copy of the medical report to be sent to me, once they had received it. It arrived within a week and I received the decision within 17 days of the assessment.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.