× Members

Industrial injuries benefit

More
6 years 10 months ago #191962 by jlteece
Industrial injuries benefit was created by jlteece
Hi
I have a query regarding my industrial injuries benefit I was awarded 52% for life many years ago back in 1994 and as I understand it this benefit was ended some time after that however because I was already receiving the benefit before what ever the end date was I continue to get it to this day. I have tried to learn when it will come to an end I am 68 years old now and wondered if life means life or will it end when I have reached the age of 70 as someone said that it would I I have searched around the web and on DWP site as well as here but I don’t seem to find an answer anywhere I am not brilliant on computers so perhaps I am searching for the answer in the wrong way could I ask if anyone has any knowledge of this benefit. It would be helpful to learn If it ends when I am 70 years old as someone informed so that I can plan ahead for that eventuality.

Thank you for any response kind regards Jim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192012 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Industrial injuries benefit
jlteece

I'm afraid we don't deal with IIDB on the forum, I suggest you try and get face to face advice from a trained advisor, do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlteece

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.