× Members

ESA tribunal tomorrow

More
6 years 9 months ago #192213 by sa78
ESA tribunal tomorrow was created by sa78
Good evening,

I guess I'm looking for any last minute advice or help to get me through this dreaded tribunal tomorrow. Already I'm feeling physically ill at the thought of it. This is the second ESA tribunal iv attended the last the awarded me 9 points from 0. But my condition has deteriorated and after my assessment from the health care professional is was awarded 0!! An all to fimialiar story!
My main issues are mobility and chronic pain. The term chronic pain is something a lot of these people in the DWP seem to be unable to understand, they seem to think your not being truthful when you say I'm constantly in pain, it never goes away. Thankfully I have a fantastic GP who has wrote me a letter supporting my application for financial assistance and states I can't walk any more than 30 yards, or stand, can't do any household chores as a result. Hopefully this will help.
If anyone can offer me any sort of advice or help on how to aid things to go in my favour tomorrow, please please feel free.
Thanks in advance, all help is graciously accepted.

Kind regards

Shelley x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192238 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA tribunal tomorrow
Shelley

I'm guessing that you have either had your appeal or have left to attend it.

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #192282 by sa78
Replied by sa78 on topic ESA tribunal tomorrow
Good evening Gordon,

Thank you kindly, I had indeed left for my appeal and it delights me to say it has been awarded in my favour.
Can I just clarify though it's states on the decision notice I'm entitled to ESA with the support component. I'm assuming this is pertaining to the support group, would that be correct?

Kind regards

More
6 years 9 months ago #192296 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA tribunal tomorrow
Shelley

That's terrific news, well done.

Yes, they are referring to the Support Group.

IT usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a call next week to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sa78

More
6 years 9 months ago #192301 by sa78
Replied by sa78 on topic ESA tribunal tomorrow
That's great thank you very much for that. I'd like to say that I don't think I'd have been so well prepared had it not been for the advice on this website. It's been absolutely incredible, il never be able to thank you's all enough.
Please please keep up the good work, you and your team are angels in disguise.

Thank you so much.

Shelley & Family xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.