× Members

Pip

More
6 years 9 months ago #192221 by Lynne
Pip was created by Lynne
Having scored 4 points for mobility, same score after matadory decision .I was going to appeal ,but I am going to visit my gp in the hope of being x rayed,again (having had a back fusion 3 years ago ) if I decide not to appeal &wait until I have had x rays, can I then claim again or do I have to wait ,I was awarded daily living(stanard) for 4 years ,also what age can i not claim mobilty ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #192243 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
Lynne

In regard your appeal, you will need to show that the X-ray are reflective of your condition as it was at the time of the Decision appealed, other wise you risk the panel treating it as new evidence and excluding it from your appeal.

If you have an award then you cannot make a new claim.

Your only option would be to report a Change in your condition which should result in a full reassessment of your claim, new claim form and almost certainly a new face to face, however this could be undermined if your are unable to provide medical evidence of a change.

You cannot receive a Mobility award, if one is not already in place after the age of 65.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #192279 by Lynne
Replied by Lynne on topic Pip
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.